Thanks for showing interest in our content writing job openings at Mithvin. It must be a great opportunity for you to learn a new skill for making a stable career in the content writing field.
We are looking for fresher who have sound knowledge in the English language. Also, you must have completed your education. So that, there won’t be any problem in managing the study and work together. However, the experienced person can also apply if the payout suits you.
There isn’t any other eligibility required for doing this content writing work from home.
If you are interested to get practical exposure to learning content writing or exploring in several niches then you are welcome to apply for this Freelance Content Writing Work.
How To Start Content Writing Job at Mithvin?
Note: If your freshly written sample is passed by our editor, it will be counted as a paid work.
Step 2: After passing the first article process, you will get topics from several niches regularly, along with deadlines. Then you need to work accordingly and submit the editable document file via mail within a day or two.
Step 3: Based on your overall content submission in a month, you will get the payout on the 10th of every later month via Google Pay, Account Payment, or another convenient way. We also make the weekly payments, mostly on Monday.
Terms & Conditions
- There must not be any grammar errors. You can use Grammarly to check and remove the errors.
- Your article must be 100% unique or plagiarism free. You can check the score with Plagiarism Checker Tool.
- In some circumstances, if your article is containing more than 10% plagiarism, then it will be directly rejected and won’t be counted as a paid task.
- After getting selected and starting the work with Mithvin, it is your responsibility to give us a regular update on the articles. Late delivery of contents without any prior information will not be counted in the paid task.
- We reserve all the rights to discontinue working with the persons who are unable to deliver quality and timely works.