“Nowadays, The Most Demanding, Flexible & Profitable Marketing Is Known As Google Advertising or PPC (Pay-Per-Click Advertising). Let’s Know, How Can You Boost Your Revenue From Home Using This PPC Advertising On Google!”
Learn Exactly How You Can Advertise Your Website or Business Only to The People Who Are Really Interested in What You Have to Offer…
Hey Folks! We are going to give you three choices, and if you choose correctly you may proceed in reading this article and take your online business to the next level…
Option 1: You can advertise your website by placing ads in local newspapers, magazines, TV, bus stations and other places where less people used to see your ads and hope that a few out of them are actually interested in what you offer in your business.
Option 2: You can try to create a large number of backlinks on business directory websites, relevant forums or place a banner ad on a third-party website that linked with your business website, product/ service links. And hope that users will reach you out after clicking those links.
Option 3: You can choose to advertise by targeting those potential customers who are actually interested and searching for what you are offering. On top of that, you can show your business ads only when people are in search of the relevant info as yours. As an addons, you will be charged only when any of these “interested people” literally clicks on your ad and contact you or visits your website for more details!
Please take a moment to make your choice…
Ok, ready? If you have chosen the Option 3, i.e. “PPC Advertising with Google AdWords”, then it’s highly appreciated and Congratulations for it! Because you have opted the right choice which shows, how updated you are with the ongoing trends!
So, what is Google Ad Services or Google Advertising Services? Or What is PPC Advertising? Let’s understand it in details.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click, is an advertising technique which means, an advertiser or you only have to pay when a person clicks on your shown ad and then visits your website or move towards other goal created by you. For easy understanding:
“You Don’t Need To Sign A Contract For Spending A Huge Amount At A Time To Show Your Business Advertisement In Multiplex Screen, TV Or Newspaper. Despite, You Want To Pay For Those Readers Only Who Literally Rolled Out Their Eyeballs At Your Shown Ad And Then Called You Or Visits Your Store For Making A Purchase!”
Here’s How PPC Advertising Works:
Let’s say you have a website that sells the best Content Writing Services. To drive highly targeted traffic to your website using Google Ads Service, you would first have to…
- Create a 3-4 lines ad (no graphics, no designed banners, just a small length’s few texts that best describe your business/ product/ service).
- After you create your ad, you will need to choose some keywords that best relate to what you are offering. So if you are selling SEO Writing Services, your main keywords would be something like “Website Content Writing Services”, “Affordable Article Writing Services”, “Cheap Article Writing Service”, “Freelance Writing Services”, “Blog Content Writing”, “Content Writer Near Me”, “Digital Content Writer”, “Expert Writers”, “Freelance SEO Content Writer”, “Article Writing”, “Content Writing” and so on.
- After you have shortlisted your keywords, you will need to set a maximum bid for the selected keywords (Max. CPC, how much you want to pay for each click) and your daily budget (how much you can afford to spend on Google Advertising per day).
- Select the targeted Country/ location, interest, age, gender etc. of the audience to whom you want to target and show your business info.
- After completing such simple steps, your ads will start serving and showing up in the Google Search Results to the people who are searching for the same or relevant terms which you have added in your Google Local Service Ads or global ads campaigns.
- In a few simple words:
“Your Ad Will Be Visible To Those People Who Are Intentionally Searching For What You Are Offering. And You Will Be Charged Only If Any Person Click On Your Ad And Then Contact You Virtually Or Visit Your Office To Make A Purchase!”
Now that’s called targeted advertising or the Google PPC Ads Services! And we are sure you’re probably very excited to get started 🙂
But before you do, you must know exactly how to use Google AdWords Marketing Services and PPC Advertising to its maximum potential else this revolutionary way of Digital Advertising Technique may seem you a time consuming and a frustrating method.
Choosing the right keywords, writing attention-grabbing ads and learning to make your campaigns as cost-efficient as you possibly can, are just a few of the things you must learn if you want to take full advantage of Google PPC Online Advertising.
And that’s exactly why the “Mithvin-Your Revenue Booster” is here!
Here is just a glimpse of the things you must learn in “Google AdWords PPC Advertising”
- Absolutely everything you need to know about Google Ads Services and PPC Advertising before you get an account and get started (This will clear your basic thoughts and doubts about Google AdWords and PPC Marketing).
- You need to know the types of PPC Campaign, structure, tips, optimization and the technique to manage Google AdWords Account and campaigns even before thinking to create your first Google AdWords Campaign.
- The proper way to do keyword research for your PPC Advertising on Google Campaigns (no more coming up with keywords off the top of your head, this is the fast and efficient way to get the job done)
- How to find the list of targeted keywords to bid – if you plan to promote a hot market product or services like tour and travel, discount coupon, life Insurance, etc. you can end up spending a fortune on PPC Advertising by bidding on highly competitive and expensive keywords that cost a huge CPC bidding amount like, $15, $20 or even more than that!
- How to increase your click-through rates by using negative keywords (this is something you must learn to implement if you want your advertising to be as targeted as it possibly can)
- Learn which types of keywords are more profitable than others (not all keyword are equal, and some can generate considerably more profit than others).
- How to write profitable Google AdWords Ads Copy (this is something you should learn to do if you want to attract the customer’s attention who are the in-market audience and willing to spend the amount in a similar type of products or services which you are offering).
- Setting a maximum CPC (Cost Per Click) and daily a spending amount (setting a right bidding amount can increase your ad’s exposure, click-through rate (CTR) and actually lower your expenses!). You must know the CPC Formula to make the calculations easy.
- How To track the audience behavior, Conversion rates, ads performance and total amount spending (this will help you to analyze the Google Ads which are performing well and worst. And based on the created history data, you can take action to modify the less performing ad copies which are eating up your money but not giving a good returns).
- And much, much more!
“In simple words: you need to learn almost everything like a Professional Google PPC Advertiser knows to target your potential customer by using the budget smartly to get the most out of your campaigns. You need to be a PPC Expert to successfully run winning campaigns to drive highly targeted traffic to your business or website for getting more leads and sales from there!”
You should learn everything from setting up your account in the first place to choosing the right keywords, writing attention-grabbing ads, managing your campaigns and lowering your advertising costs by increasing your ads CTR 🙂
But to learn these all things, you need to take out a quality time from your schedule so that you can focus on every aspect which helps you to optimize your Google PPC Advertising Campaigns.
If you have enough time then you can go to Google Blog and learn everything with patience. Else, if you believe to handover the task a professional only and use those quality time on your business productivity then better to share your requirements and expectations with Pay Per Click Advertising Agency and let them work delicately on your project to multiply the revenue on your behalf. And for that, you don’t need to scratch the Search Engine, rather you can contact an affordable and the best Google Ads Agency.
We already know, what probably you are wondering now. So here are a few Google AdWords Service FAQ to clear your doubts.
Google Ads PPC Advertising Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How many days will it take to rank my website?
Remember, PPC works on Pay per click module where it serves your ads until your wallet is loaded with some cash. Like SEO (Search Engine Optimization), you don’t need to seek the attention of the potential customer towards your website after giving a good effort for months. Your created Google Advertising campaigns will start performing from the next minute of creating the ads, provided that, you have considered the Google Ads Policy while designing the Google Ads Copies.
Is Google AdWords a post-paid or a prepaid service?
First, you need to upload some amount in the Google Ads Wallet and then only you will be eligible to show your ads online. So, it’s a kind of pre-paid service for an individual. But if a PPC Advertising Agency is a premier partner of Google, then they get some preferences and more flexibility inside which post-paid service is applicable.
How much Google Advertising cost for running Google Local Service Ads or Google AdWords Global Campaigns?
It depends on the niche, location and popularity of your business. Also, depends on the types of Google Advertising Campaigns you want to run.
If you are hiring an expert for Google Ads Services, then they will charge a fixed campaign creation fee and then a monthly maintenance charge to take care of the performance of your business campaigns.
Generally, PPC Ad Agency or a Google Advertising Firm used to charge a fixed amount anywhere between 10,000 to 1,00,000 INR for setting up the campaigns and then 8-15% of the monthly total spending amount as a monthly campaign maintenance charge.
What’s the problem if I will create and run Google Advertising Campaigns by myself?
If you have a sound knowledge about setting up optimized PPC Campaigns then there isn’t any harm by DIY. But if you are a newbie in PPC then don’t Do-it-yourself even by mistake. Because it won’t take time to vanish your thousands and thousands of rupees in showing the aimless ads to the inappropriate audience.
How can I share my project requirement with you?
You just need to fill up this Google AdWords Customer Service Form with some basic details and then we will contact you via email for further details towards creating and launching PPC campaigns for your business.
To your Success,
- The sooner you contact the “Google AdWords PPC Advertising Agency” the sooner you can start pumping your business with full of targeted traffic to your website which is made up of readers who are disputatively looking for what you are offering!
- Imagine how much easier it would be to sell bottled water to a bunch of thirsty, hot explorers that are searching for water in the middle of the Sahara Desert! Believe it or not, this theory can be applied to your very own business website with the help of “Google Adwords Services” and “Mithvin”!
If you really want to get a good number of conversions for your business then must hire a professional Pay Per Click Google Advertising Agency despite doing it yourself. And if you want to multiply your earning in less time, then don’t be dependent on traditional marketing only. It’s high time to start advertising online to reach out even those people who are indoors due to the pandemic Covid-19.
In this crisis where the world is almost going to be in recession due to Corona Virus, you have absolutely nothing to lose but have a hope to start again with the double effort. And we can guarantee you, that a well-designed Google Advertising campaign can give you 100% success.
So why not give it a try right now?
Just share your business detail with us to get our expert’s advice and quote for boosting your business revenue.