In this article, you will get the in-depth knowledge about the PPC Advertising along with the details on Google Ads Pros & Cons. Let’s start with the definition of Google Ads (Formerly known as Google AdWords).
What is Google AdWords?
It’s an Advertising System in which advertisers pay to show their Ads on Google Search Pages.
The advertiser pays for those Keywords only, for which they want their ad should be triggered by the user. Read more about What is Google Ads?
When Google AdWords Established?
The Google Adwords was established on October 23rd, 2000. It’s about to be the 20th anniversary of Google Adwords. And we are celebrating it by giving you the perk of free campaign audits. Claim your perk right away to get your campaigns to audit freely.
Why AdWords is Important?
- Adwords or Ads give instant traffic to your Goal by providing the easier Digital Marketing Platform
- You don’t need to wait to get some valuable leads for your business. From the very first hour, it gives you immediate leads
- Covering all the geographic targeting starting from your own place to the whole world
Let’s know in details about the Google Adwords Pros & Cons, which will clear your doubts and help you to take the decision, whether to opt Google Ads for your business or not.
What are Google AdWords Pros & Cons?
What are the Pros of Google AdWords?
- Faster than SEO
- Immediate Influx of Traffic
- Large Creamy Filtered Traffic
- Higher Return on Investment
- Multiple Advertising Options
- Small budget to take a trial
- Only pay if someone triggered your Ads
- Pause & Start Campaign is all in your hand
- Multiple Layer Bid Adjustment Feature
- Accountability of your all Ad Clicks & Expenses
- Complete Control Over Your Daily and Monthly Budget
- Flexibility to use more than a Lac of Keywords at a time
- You have full control of your ads
- Stay within your budget
- Super Easy to Manipulate Ads & Targeting Options
What are the Cons of Google AdWords?
- You need to be careful while creating Campaigns else you will lose your money
- Limited Character Space to Create Ads
- Cost-per-click keep changes
- If you are running out of budget, your ads will stop showing
- Your landing pages should have proper navigation with enough information
- In addition, your competitor may outrank you by doing a good auction on keywords
- You need to maintain your Quality Score for better performance of your Ads
- Need to add proper negative keywords to stop unwanted clicks
Below are some more useful queries related to Google Ads.
What is the difference between AdWords & AdSense?
It’s a platform which allows you to show your advertisement to your targeted audience
Your created Ads will be reflected on the Google Partner Websites & those website’s owner will earn a little amount of money paid by you, in the response of showing your ads on their channel/ blogs.
To clarify, Google Advertisement Partners are those sites, who have got approval for running AdSence on their properties.
It allows you to get instant traffic to your website from the day first and up to 5 millions of Keywords, you can target inside an account.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
It takes at least a month or two to divert some traffic to your site. It’s near to impossible to earn traffic for hundreds of keywords at a time. Generally, people target 5-10 keywords at a time.
Who are the Google Partners?
- The advertisers like us, need to get certified by Google for Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Video Advertising, Shopping Advertising, and Mobile Advertising.
- After getting the Google Certification, the individual or an agency become Google Partner.
- Since January 16th, 2018, Certification Exams moved from Google Partners to Google Academy for Ads.
What is the Structure of AdWords?
AdWords Account is associated with a unique Email ID, Password & Billing Information
What is CPC/ Cost Per Click?
The amount you pay each time your Ads get clicked
What is the Actual CPC?
- The final amount you get charged by Google for a click is the Actual CPC.
- Many times it’s being charged less than your maximum CPC.
- Actual CPC might exceed your max. CPC, if you have enabled ECPC/ Enhanced CPC
Hope you just learned few new things from this blog. Your response will inspire me to share more knowledge with you using my experience and skill. So please like, share & leave your comment below. You can also Contact Us for any query or services such as Google Ads or Content Writing.
As you are a valuable reader for us, we are giving you a perk right away. Claim for your free Campaigns Audit Now.
- Get The Best Google Ads Specialist In Canada To Optimize PPC Campaigns
- How To Get The Best Freelance Content Writing Services In Russia?
- Learn How To Choose Digital Content Writing Services For Enterprises?
- How Affordable Content Writing Services Can Help Airlines Businesses To Grow Faster?
- 9 Best Plagiarism Checker Tools