Here, in “Phase 4 – Advance Activities to Further Optimize Your Website”, the last phase of on-page optimization article (The On Page SEO Steps), will learn how can you optimize your website in advance level to earn more traffic to your site after bidding to your competitors.
Previously, In “Phase 1 – Code Optimization and Tracking”, we discussed “how can you optimize your website by minimizing your page load speed”. Also, we discussed to embed some important code for proper indexing the web pages and tracking the result in steps.
In “Phase 2 – Styling of Your Website Presence”, we discussed how to optimize your site’s formats and plugins for a proper on-page SEO following the step-by-step Optimization Guideline.
In “Phase 3 – Content Optimization”, we knew, how to optimize your contents to make it easily indexable and SEO Friendly for Google bots and your users too.
Phase 4 – Advance Activities to further Optimize Your Site for On Page SEO
1. Ask Reader’s to Take Some Action
At the end of your every article, ask the user to take action for doing something. You may ask for commenting or subscribing to your blog. The action taken by a user may help you in multiple ways like building your email list, getting human written content to as a comment, decrease bounce rate of your site.
2. Give Your Readers Some Free Giveaways – SEO Guide
Free giveaways are a good idea to stay your readers active to your blog. Give and take system always works to make a strong bonding with your audience. In this On Page SEO Step by step guide, we have added a few free giveaways ideas to make your task easy to execute.
Top 11 Free Giveaway Ideas to Add on Your Website
Giveaways will help you to build the email list to send promotional or informational email in the near future. You can use one or multiple giveaways, throughout your website followed by asking email id to capture the lead of interested user.
- Provide some course material or informative pdf to download by asking for the email id
- You can provide some coupon codes
- Gift a trial of free tools or software
- Ask to enrol for the limited period offers of your services
- Provide some gift cards for shopping
- Giveaway your featured products/ services for trial
- You can provide any valuable report or excel format
- Offer to publish their product, services or website name on your site
- You can offer holiday packages if you are working on a tour or travel sector
- Provide something which creates the urgency to the user
- You can ask to join some referral business based on commission
3. Recommend Your Previous Posts – On Page SEO Steps
You can embed your previous article’s links inside the new one. It will help the user to get more relevant information by clicking those recommended links and Google will also understand that you are providing more informative contents to the user.
The internal links relevancy helps you to update your URLs inside google database and also insists the user, spend more time on your site.
e.g. of a few recommended posts are given below:
You can also read :
Top 25 Step by Step Guide for doing On-Page SEO Like a Pro – P1
Top 22 Step by Step Process for On-Page Optimization Like a Pro-P2
Top 25 Easy On-Page SEO Steps to Optimize Your Content Like a Pro – P3
Recommended Articles for You :
Top 18 Differences Between PPC and SEO
Top 25 SEO Glossary Terms with descriptions
Are there any benefits of using Reciprocal Links?
Top 35 Step by Step Process to do Off Page Optimization in 2019
You may like to read it:
What is Page Redirections? And How to Redirect 301, 302 & 404 Pages?
Everything you need to know about Keywords & Keyword Types
Free Google Ads Keyword Tools & It’s Proper Use
4. Use Original Contents – On Page SEO Guide
As per the SEO update announced by Google, your website ranking will boost up faster if you post original and unique content. If you use duplicate content, your website may penalise for that and your ranking will decrease too.
Duplicate content is also a bad thing for your reader’s perspective. Think like a user, if you are searching something on google and it’s showing you the same content on multiple sites then will you read it or leave the site? Obviously, you will not stay there because you are looking for some unique and relevant info there. It’s a key factor mentioned in On Page SEO Steps to optimize your website like a pro.
There are many options you can opt to use all unique contents on your site for the user.
Ideas to get Unique Contents for your Website
- You can hire us for getting 100% unique, plagiarism-free and SEO-friendly contents with zero grammar errors.
- Go to Fiverr and chat with some writers to get human written contents
- Go to Freelancer and post your requirement to get the best quote and then finalise a writer
- If you are looking for the readymade contents, you can purchase some tools available online. But we won’t recommend you for that because a machine written content and human written content will be totally different.
- You can start writing by yourself. It will be little time taking process initially but you can manage your content writing calendar using the google sheet or the TRELLO tool. It will help you to be more managed and scheduled to complete your task within a deadline.
- You can hire an in-house content writer at a fixed monthly salary. This option will be helpful only if you have the maximum number of content requirements on a regular basis.
5. Use Original Images – On Page SEO Steps
The fresh images will prevent you to get penalised from google and also from the copyright owners.
You will be amazed to know, how easy is to create images for your blog. Here I am going to introduce you with some image creation tools to make the task easier.
Top 5 Ideas to Get Copyright Free Images for Your Blog(s):
i. MS Paint
The free Paint tool provided by Microsoft is an easy and quick way to create a new image using limited features like colour, font type & size.
If you are a beginner in designing, you can use the stunning tool to create eye-catching images for your article.
Only you will have to sign up on canva and then choose the preferred design format and then after making some edits, you can download the file in jpeg, png and pdf format
iii. Adobe Photoshop
If you are a bit interested in graphic designing, you can use the photoshop software to design the creative images for your website. Photoshop provides you with the full feature to make your creative as per your requirements.
If you don’t know how to use adobe photoshop, go to the youtube and learn from there. There are thousands of photoshop tutorials available for beginners and experts.
If you don’t have the time to design the custom images, you can simply go to the pixabay or other royalty-free image stock sites to search for your required images. Please note, few free image sites will ask you to signup and then download the file whereas on a few websites you will be able to save the file without any signups.
v. Google Image Search
Google Image Search is yet another way to get free images to use inside your website content. You can go to Google and click on Image search or directly go to Google Image surfing URL and then apply a filter inside tool option for “Labeled for Reuse”. Now search for your required image and then download it inside your local folder.
6. Avoid Using Low-Quality Contents – On Page SEO Guide
The low-quality contents are those writeups which are unable to understand, written without proper formatting, stuffed with too many keywords and so on.
There are chances to get delivered of low-quality contents from your writer if you have hired them at a lower cost. The content generation tools may also provide you with low-quality contents which are not recommended under this On Page SEO Steps.
So, before publishing the article, make sure to check it for grammar errors, readability, SEO friendliness and duplicate content or plagiarism.
7. Do Research before Publishing Your Articles – SEO Guide
Further, in On Page SEO Steps, to make your writing more informative & unique to serve your reader, you need to make proper research before completing the article. The research will help you to gather some real data from the authentic sources.
For e.g., if you are writing something related to the Google Adwords Paid Advertising Campaign, you need to properly go through the official website of google ads and also visit some few more authentic websites who are posting update related to same. And then, make your article more authentic and informative after gathering some real info from the references.
8. Upload Case Studies on Your Site – Optimization Guide
Case studies of your previous projects will establish a reliable relationship with your next client. A regularly updated case study will also help to get more traffic to your website and make more client in a proactive way. It’s an optional but important activity listed under the On-Page Optimization Steps.
9. Add Some Quizzes & Poles while doing On Page SEO
To make your content more engaging, you can add some poles or questions to ask the readers. As per the psychology, People love to give their opinion on something. So use this technique to earn more time spend on your blog and decreasing the bounce rate.
10. Understand the Google Panda Algorithm – On Page SEO Steps
On Feb 23, 2011, Google announced an algorithm update namely Panda update. Panda algorithm existed to filter out those sites which are not following the best content creation practice for their website. You can read the details about Panda Update on Moz site.
Hope you just learned few new things from this blog. Your response will inspire me to share more knowledge with you using my experience and skill. So please like, share & leave your comment below. You can also Contact Us for any query or services such as Google Ads or Content Writing.
As you are a valuable reader for us, we are giving you a perk right away. Claim for your free Campaigns Audit Now.
Recommended Articles for You
- Profitable Career Options Post COVID-19 – After Losing Your Job
- CPA Marketing 2021 – New Way to Earn Thousands of Dollars
- Top 14 Essential Elements of High-Quality Content Writing for Faster Indexing
- Are You Desperately Looking to Boost up your Business Revenue? Dive Inside…
- Work From Home: Quick Guide for Business Owner, Freelancers & Freshers